Due to COVID-19, we suspended all in-person CE seminars and events in 2020 and instead offered webinars this fall.
Here is a summary of the webinars in case you missed them, along with details on how to get additional information.
- 21st Century Denture – Lucitone Digital Print Denture, was a webinar presented by Dr. Stephen Wagner on Sept. 25, 2020. It covered the system created by Dentsply Sirona and Carbon to 3D print dentures. Dr. Wagner spoke about using an existing denture to reduce patient appointments. If you’d like a copy of the recorded presentation, please contact Joleen at [email protected] or 800.236.3859. Sorry the CE credits were only awarded for the live webinar. Visit our Lucitone Print Denture webpage for additional information. Go to www.dnsdental.com and select Products>Removables>Print Dentures.
- Digital Dentistry with iTero and D&S Dental Laboratory. On Oct. 13, 2020, we partnered with representatives from iTero for a webinar overview of the iTero Element 5 scanner. A live demo was included covering key features of the scanner. D&S also reminded doctors that more and more products, including removable products, can now be submitted via digital impression. Contact D&S if you’d like to set up an iTero demo in your office. We can connect you to the local iTero rep. The majority of doctors that submit digital impressions to D&S have iTero scanners. We’ve found the workflow to be smooth and intuitive.
- Additive Technology in Dentistry: KeySplint Soft Clear Nightguards. Our final webinar of the year was held on Oct. 28, 2020. This webinar was presented by Carbon and showed how 3D printing is used to fabricate our new D&S Comfort Splints and Nightguards. You can view this one-hour webinar from our website: www.dnsdental.com/additive-technology-in-dentistry-carbon-printed-nightguards/. Take the quiz following the video and receive 1 hour CE Credit. There is also a list of frequently asked questions on our Splints webpage. Go to www.dnsdental.com and select Products>Appliances>Splints/Nightguards. Benefits of the new splints and nightguards include the following:
- Strong and flexible; not brittle
- Abrasion and fracture resistant
- Easily cleaned by the patient – See Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Digital record for easy reprints
- Reprints half price for six months after original appliance delivery
- 4 Day turnaround